192130- Seneca- Including the city of Tiffin 318 AM EST Wed Dec 19 2018
Today Mostly sunny. Not as cool with highs in the upper 40s. South winds around 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly cloudy. Not as cool with lows in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Thursday Cloudy. A chance of rain in the morning, then rain likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday night Rain. Lows in the mid 30s. East winds around 5 mph, becoming north after midnight. Chance of rain 90 percent. Friday Rain. Snow in the afternoon. Little or no snow accumulation. Highs around 40. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Friday night Snow likely in the evening. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 70 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy in the morning, then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Sunday Partly sunny. A chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 30 percent. Sunday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. Monday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Christmas day Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.
Wednesday will feature more mixed precipitation in the northwest and some light rain in portions of the Northern Plains, western Midwest and eastern Texas. Other areas will be dry. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:51PM Tue Dec 18, 2018 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.